Ryan Cockle is a Professional Engineer with Rochon Engineering. He completed his Baccalaureate of Science in Mechanical Engineering at Queen’s University. Ryan specializes in fire investigation and analysis of structural and vehicle fires, evaluation of electrical and mechanical systems and equipment, evaluation of fire and security alarm systems, and Fire and Safety Code consulting. Ryan has received Certified Fire and Explosion Investigator (CFEI), Certified Vehicle Fire and Explosion Investigator (CVFI), and Certified Fire Investigation Instructor designations from NAFI. Ryan continues to further develop his fire investigation and analysis skills through practical experience and participating in various training courses..
- Home Town: Dundas, Ontario.
- Hometown Highlights: Hockeyville Champions 2010, Cactus Festival, The Bruce Trail, Webster's Falls.
- What do you do for R & R?: Reading, watching sports and movies, spending time with friends and family.
- Famous people that I have run into: Dustin Hoffman and Ilya Kovalchuck.
- Best feeling in the world: Knowing you helped someone.
- Best meal ever eaten: Fried bass we caught that day with caramelized onions and potatoes.