Specializing in the environmental remediation of petroleum-related contamination associated with the release of contaminants from aboveground and underground storage tanks (ASTs and USTs) and any other sources, providing site-specific environmental site assessments and remediation techniques specifications. All work completed in compliance with Technical Standards & Safety Authority (TSSA), Canadian Standards Association (CSA), Ontario Ministry of the Environment (MOE), Canadian Environmental Protection Agency (CEPA) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Standards.
- If I could be any animal, what would it be? An eagle.
- Favourite quote: "There is no greater mastery than mastery of oneself" - Leonardo daVinci.
- First thing I’d buy if I won the lottery: A house for my parents.
- Originally from: Valparaiso, Chile, a long and skinny country along the southwest end of South America.
- What would surprise people about you? That I speak/read/write fluently in Spanish, meditate, and know martial arts.
- If you wrote a book, what would it be about? It would likely be about reflections on life and how to improve inter and intrapersonal communications.
- Unique hobby or sport: I have incorporated meditation into my life since I was approximately 17 years old. I also like to run.
- Best feeling in the world: Making someone happy or smile.
- When I was a kid, I wanted to be: An architect…but the interest switched to Civil Engineering, then Environmental.
- 'Hometown highlights': Valparaiso, Chile is only a 20 minute drive from the beaches located along the Pacific Coast. Chile is produces some of the best wines in the world.