Jeffrey has been involved in the building industry for more than 20 years, first running a successful contracting firm and later working with one of North America’s leading timber frame builders as key project designer. His background provides Rochon Engineering with a wealth of experience in the areas of residential and commercial construction, and building code compliance. In addition to managing Rochon’s architectural department, Jeffrey has been a pivotal leader in the restructuring of Rochon’s evidence management system, optimizing both our warehouse storage facility and chain of custody procedures.
Jeffrey holds an Advanced Diploma in Architectural Technology from Humber College and a Certificate in Management from the Schulich School of Business. He is also a certified PRINCE2 project manager.
- Biggest Fear: Burning in a fire.
- If I could be any animal, what would it be? Sharp-Shinned Hawk.
- Favourite quote: "Perfection is our goal, excellence will be tolerated"
- Favourite vacation spot: Paris, France.
- Originally from: Toronto, ON.
- What would surprise people about you? I'm a pool shark.
- When I was a kid, I wanted to be: A Police Officer.
- If you wrote a book, what would it be about? Canada dominating and controlling the world.
- What do you do for R&R? Read.